Saturday 29 December 2012

D’banj apologizes for Koko Concert flop, I hope that he will Learn

 I hope that the hypeman Mr Koko Master aka Dbanj will learn from this, imagine choosing a #walkoflife venue a 20KM walk from the entrance of African version of dubia the palms callled Eko Atlantic city. we all saw Mr Capable Banky W the smart Akoka yanky new yorker boy chose Oceanview VI, Lagos for this Baddest Concert, Sound Clash chosing muri park VI Lagos, all most concert promoters chosing Eko Suites and Hotel popular expo centre.

#goodmusic artist #badVenue = bad concert resulting to apologizing to fans read Dbanj tweets, the guy get swags, comments below if you there @ the concert or did you watch the free online concert?? hahaha

Repeat of what happened. Measures are being taken to guarantee that. Again thank you and God bless. There can't be Dbanj without u guys,love
 
D'banj kokomaster @iamdbanj
I send out my sincere apologies especially for the fact that you still came and made the show a Great success. I promise there won't be a re
Inconvenience, most especially the trek to jerusalem. Logistics crew were overwhelmed by the crowd turn out and traffic made adapting hard.
To all my great FANS that came out for me. Words cant express my gratitude and love for u guys. I apologise to everyone for any inconv

No comments:

Post a Comment