Thursday 28 March 2013

Nicki Minaj on her ‘American Idol’ stint: ‘I’ve been spectacular’



There are only eight contestants left on this season’s “American Idol,” and judge Nicki Minaj decided to take a moment to reflect on her time as a judge on the show.
The beef with Mariah? No. The early criticisms from Steven Tyler and T-Boz? Nah.
Nicki says everything has been great–especially her performance.
“My best and worst ‘Idol’ moments? I don’t have a worst ‘Idol’ moment. I've been spectacular. Yes, I am going to toot my own horn,” she said during a conference call with media. “And then my best moment is every single moment. I’ll toot it again. … I feel like my entire career and life, I've been judged by people who did not really know me. I definitely think that they probably were right to assume what they had assumed about me, because there was such little to go on out there. I’m just happy that ‘Idol’ producers gave me a shot on the show and to be able to show who I really was, because I feel like I’m every single woman.”
“I am absolutely just being me. I didn't know what to expect going into the show. I was so nervous. I had a lot of anxiety,” she added. “I definitely play with my fans and speak to my fans as though they’re my friends, and that’s why I started giving the contestants nicknames. I can’t be someone I’m not. I can’t do it. And so I’m happy that people are responding well to it. If I’m polarizing, I’m polarizing. I don’t know but I definitely didn't have a pre-conceived notion of who I was going to be on that panel. It’s a once-in-a-lifetime experience, and I feel like people have gotten to know the real me.”
She also revealed who she thinks has the best chance of emerging victorious at the end of the season.
“I would say Kree and Angie, I think, are front-runners. Kree, Angie and Candice,” she shared. “I think that outside of their voices, they’ve just sort of won people over already, which I think is evident in just what I see on Twitter with my fans. Those three seem to have really made an impact.”
She also added that there was “no way” a man will be winning “Idol” this season

3 comments:

  1. join the Illuminati cult online today and get instant sum of 1million dollars with a free home anywhere you choose to live in the world and also get 25,000dollars monthly as a salary... If you are interested please kindly fill the following information to this email below {email address removed}..your Full name=====your Country======:S ex=======Date of birth======your state=========A ddress============Tell us little about yourself...and why you want to join the illuminati world wide,our self...contact us now if want to be famous. email us on:(illuminatisatanictemple@gmail.com) you can call or whatssap us with the following number +2348039456308

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello to you all!!
    This is the great opportunity for you to get what you are seeking for in life okay, so we need you to become a member of the great Illuminati temple and get all you are looking for in life, this is the chance for you, cause the great brotherhood of the Illuminati kingdom send me to Africa to initiated as many as member all over the world to join us and get all that you are looking for in life, so we offer Riches, Fame and power, we offer all this, if you are interested email us now through this email at:illuminatitemple6669@gmail.com email us now and all your problem will be over.call number +2348102380983.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello to you all!!
    This is the great opportunity for you to get what you are seeking for in life okay, so we need you to become a member of the great Illuminati temple and get all you are looking for in life, this is the chance for you, cause the great brotherhood of the Illuminati kingdom send me to Africa to initiated as many as member all over the world to join us and get all that you are looking for in life, so we offer Riches, Fame and power, we offer all this, if you are interested email us now through this email at:illuminatitemple6669@gmail.com email us now and all your problem will be over.call number +2348102380983.

    ReplyDelete