Monday 7 November 2016

Chika Ike says she is not a role model

Chika Ike shared a sultry picture on Instagram with this write up;
"I'm back home ,sitting on my couch and thinking  of how blessed i am to have you all in my life. Your constant  love and support has kept me going all these years. I get a lot of messages ,emails and comments from people asking why I started "African diva" reality tv show . The sole purpose is to give a young African woman a platform , an opportunity and a startup capital that will enable her face the world ,be productive and be a person of value .It's  also my little way of giving back and also appreciating God for all the blessings he has bestowed on me. I didn't have it all rosy and I know what it feels like not to have at all, to feel helpless and to have a burning desire to achieve your set goals. My goal is not to be a role model or some kind of super woman , I'm doing what I love doing with all my heart and if while I am at it I encourage and motivate someone then good enough. The truth is you can be whatever you want to be if you believe in you ,with hard work and the grace of God, nothing is impossible.NEVER stop believing .NEVER stop working hard . Never stop Praying. Love you all❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment