Saturday 16 March 2013

Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Keeping It Real, giving Advice To African Wommen

Happy weekend readers, I hope you that you are all enjoying your weekend and two days off work. Ms Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo a Nigerian American and Canadian based and a self accliamed social media elite and gun activist,  just reloctaed from North America back to Ibadan, Western region of Nigeria. Took her previous time this morning to educate African women with how to choose and pick their lingerie, now read below from the horse mouth hersel #MsKemi
Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo
#MadamGovernor #Lifestyle #Lingerie This is a LIVE picture. Every woman must learn from me how to pick the right lingerie. I am gonna be 49 in 3 mos and u have to look good undercover. If your dress gets caught in the molue rush and tears up. U better be ready. I saw it happen to a lady before in America and was caused by my 28 y/o son at 5. He was running between train cars while I was in the toi...let and the door caught the lady's skirt. Your lingerie must be firm, comfortable and semi-tight on your body. That way if u have to come out of the bus like this, u look like u are coming out of the POOL. All my underwear is BLACK. Reason, I don't have to be struggling with bleach and all kinds of stains especially the monthly fuckery God just won't take away. Throw in a blonde wig and your man aint letting u out of the house. VA-VA-VOOOOOM!

#KeepITReal

Which one of your women looks like this?
Wife
daughter
Girlfriend
 
 
Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo
#MadamGovernor #Lifestyle #Lingerie pick. Ladies if your bra is not a push up with a light wire, don't buy it. It will form a line around your breasts and get bruised

#MadamGovernor #Lifestyle #Lingerie pick. Here is my pantie or as u say in Naija Pants. Try and buy most of your underwear polyester or cotton. They last. I tone up my 6 ft 2 body. If u have seen me in Ibadan, u know u seen a fine tall gal! I don't open those legs for nobody but my V. No flab, fat and absolutely no stomach. I've had 10 kids and looking great.

No comments:

Post a Comment