Thursday 4 April 2013

Snoop Lion and Miley Cyrus Drop New Single!


Snoop Dogg Lion is officially the furthest thing from his former gangster rapper self -- he just dropped a new single with Disney star-turned-wannabe-punk-rocker, Miley Cyrus

And their new song is titled, "Ashtrays and Heartbreaks" ... because the two totally make sense together, right?

Snoop Lion's part  isn't too bad, his reggae stuff is actually kind of cool ... but Miley, she sounds pretty auto-tuned (if you ask us). 

The 20-year-old sat down with Ryan Seacrest in March where she talked about her new music.

"I want this record to be different and a bunch of passion projects which the first thing I wouldn’t have calculated like, ‘Oh the first song I want to come out is me and Snoop Dogg.’ I never thought that would be [my first single], I’d think it’d be my own single first but I’ve been able to do these things where I’ve just been in the studio at the right time and these projects have just magically come.”

Miley may have been in the right place at the right time ... but what's Snoop's excuse?

No comments:

Post a Comment